Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Take the Mask Off and be Rea

Well what a day this has been. I have many deadlines at work and I pray the Lord helps me get through the toughest part of the school year with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Ladies as I was trying to go to sleep last night after having a steroid shot and a B12 shot, I could not help think why I wanted to start this blog. I came to the conclusion that I just want to help women young and old, not that I have all the answers, but just want to be transparent and real. Come on women it is time we take off the mask and get real. We all have either been through it, or going to go through it, so relax and be real. Do not be ashamed of all of those emotions that so easily creep up on us everyday. Give yourself some credit and live intentionally. Strive to be like Jesus and you will live intentionally. Continually ask yourself that question. I know that is old school, but it brings you back to reality. I hope you have a blessed day tomorrow and remember to be intentional.

1 comment:

  1. from someone who loves to blog let me say that you will enjoy this freedom of speech more then ever. Oh and girls that dont wear masks are hard to find. You are right it's from the shame. They want others to forgive them. They believe the Lord has forgiven them yet they havent forgiven themselfs.

    ReplyDelete