Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Getting Started on my staycation.

It has been a fun day. I am so thrilled to have ten days off straight. My plans are to craft, craft, craft. I so want to get started with my etsy account, but am scared to death and to be honest, I do not know how to do it. All help would be appreciated. I have come to a time in my life, where I am trying to simplify and get out of debt. I am tired of being a slave to debt. My oldest son got married April 10th and youngest will be getting married March 5, 2011. I am excited for them both but it makes me sad at the same time. If I could go back and parent now, knowing what I know, it would be totally awesome. I miss those little guys running around the house and driving them from ball game to ball game. Oh if I could have a 1.00 for every ball game that I sat through, I would be rich. I cherish those memories. To all you parents out there in the saga of the teenage years, take heart this too shall pass. If I could give you any piece of advice, I would tell you to enjoy the journey and stay the course. Set boundaries and don't budge. There will be times when you just don't like your teenager, but let me tell you that they do grow up and you will like them again. I love my boys and the Men that they have become. Take heart, dig deep and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment