Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cloudy but Sonshine always shines through

I know I have not posted in a while so here I am. School has started back and that means my job as a School Secretary has just gotten extremely busy. I love my job and the people I work with although it is an extremely stressful job. I feel like a huge rubberband some days when I am stretched in 100 different directions. My goal this year is to not take ownership with things I have no control over. I tend to be a perfectionist so I have a bent to take on too much. I think many women are like this but guess what ladies, God did not intend for us to go it alone. I try everyday to keep my heart and mind pointed to the cross. Sometimes the clouds get in the way but the Son always shines. It is my prayer that I let his grace abound through me everyday and learn that there are some mountains that are just not worth dying on. I am at a point in my life where I do not have the pressures of small children running around, but I think so many times we just replace that with other pressures. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of a sound mind and that is what I am working on these days. Just me and God working on keeping my life on a steady pace to the cross. It is not easy some days but I pray I keep striving to live a life that is pleasing to him and having fun in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment